Thursday, September 2, 2010

rawrrr..

Football game tonight, but no one actually goes to that but the seniors who are enjoying their last year and the freshies who think they are involved when really people are just trying not to let their annoyance at them show. So, instead, Micky and I are gaming out, a little Call of Duty, maybe old school Mario Cart? I think soo :) Anyways, now that I am at home, I can access my collection of music, so I got another playlist for you. I usually won't have two in one day, but today is special. Don't judge.

Playlist # 2

Two Doors Cinema Club- Eat That Up, It's Good For You
Mighty Tiger- 33 1/2
Class Actress- All The Saints
The Courteeners- You Over Did It, Doll
The Bravery- Ours
Dark Dark Dark- Daydreamers
Oh No! Yoko- 99 Kids
Modest Mouse- Float On
The Raveonettes- You Say You Lie

And that's just a short one, because I'm tired. I'll eventually add this onto the last post, but who knows when I'll do that. So,
Party on, Wayne.
Party on, Garth.

No comments:

Post a Comment